
As they say "it's better late , than never " . Yes , I have started writing and have refuted the archaic methods like diary pages. In all my honesty , I have never ever liked the concept of web logs or blogs ( as my i-generation likes it) for a very simple reason. Normally , and in my case too , they are written by someone who is not an authority of anything and has opinions about the most serious issues in which our world is entangled in .
Ironically , the blogs nowadays have solution for everything , be it avoiding a Tsunami , allaying Katrina , making Kashmir peaceful heaven again !
I mean come on .....how the hell wasn't Einstein able to complete his theory of relativity and tell us about the exact story of our Universe's origin and you were there to see how Big Bang happened and are narrating it now ? Till date , I was repelled by blog writing and kept myself away from it !
The question now is : "why....?" Why have I created my blog and have started publishing my articles .......
The question is brief but has lot of depth in it .... which needs a significant amount of research from my side. I can answer it easily by writing some commonplace sentences like , "it's the in thing" , "everybody does it nowadays", blah blah blah . But , it's not in my blood............my instincts do not allow me to be common. Whatever I do has to have a touch of humor and a dash of sarcasm in it...which makes the receiver "think"...............so here I go ... let me give it a shot !
By writing this blog , I am not aiming at the dartboard of letting other people know about how I think , how I write , what my thoughts are .........I am simply not interested in "popularizing" myself ...................the sole purpose is letting myself know , how many identities lie within me ..............I'll free all those characters whenever I am scribbling anything here........this will be a playground , a battlefield , a discussion forum for all those hidden "me" in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment